- Are you looking for a COMMERCIAL GRADE, FULL STAINLESS STEEL whipped cream dispenser? Have you been left disappointed by cheap plastic and aluminium versions? If so, WE HAVE THE ANSWER.
- If you are in the market for a TOUGH, DURABLE, RELIABLE whipping siphon, with full stainless steel accessories, LOOK NO FURTHER.
- Our dispensers include 3 x STAINLESS STEEL DECORATING TIPS (star, straight and tulip), 2 x STAINLESS STEEL CLEANING BRUSHES, and a STAINLESS STEEL CARTRIDGE HOLDER.
- Or maybe you’re a PROFESSIONAL CATERER, ARTISAN BAKER, RESTAURATEUR, BARISTA or BAR CHEF? If so, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU.
- Our dispensers will also help you FOAM, INFUSE and CARBONATE all kinds of culinary creations — from SAUCES, SOUPS and MOUSSES to exotic COCKTAILS and SODAS. With the right tips, you can even use it to produce NITRO COLD BREW COFFEE.
- Silver lacquered to prevent kitchen moisture from causing rust on the top of the charger.
- Universal (standard 8g screw-in system) fitting – not for Push-Valve (Kisag) system or new 16g system.
- Filled with pure Linde N2O gas in Mosa’s a state of the art factory.
- Each cream charger is weighed electronically with no-duds guarantee.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
OVER 18’s ONLY: This product is not for sale to under 18’s. Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
- Cartridge contains 8g (10 Cubic cms) of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm.
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.